A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Ribakove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Ribakove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ribakove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ribakove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Ribakove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribakove graduated from University of Chicago. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Ribakove has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg DR Ribakove MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg D. Ribakove practice?
- Dr. Greg Ribakove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greg Ribakove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.