Learn more about Dr. Greg Ribakove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Ribakove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Ribakove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribakove graduated from University of Chicago. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Ribakove has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ribakove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Greg D. Ribakove practice?
Dr. Greg Ribakove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.