A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Ribakove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Ribakove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ribakove
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ribakove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Ribakove, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribakove graduated from University of Chicago. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Ribakove has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg DR Ribakove MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg D. Ribakove practice?
- Dr. Greg Ribakove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greg Ribakove practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.