Overall Review

3.0

November 17th, 2016
RUDEST MAN EVER!!!STAY AWAY!!!
This man who should not be a doctor let alone a children's doctor is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered.I will NOT be returning.He shushed my son and scolded me for asking a question that he felt he answered.In his maybe 5 minutes he graced us with his presence it was just awful!!Rude and arrogant!A horrible doctor if you want to call him a doctor at all!!

August 30th, 2016
Not worth the wait
Doctor is average with poor bedside manner... Office is poorly run and abusive. They have signs all over about making co pay, not doing referrals, charging if you do not cancel with 24 hours and then they make you sit for an hour waiting to be seen by a nurse with poor bedside manner... They seem to be in business to set 4 apts every 15 minutes collect a copay and dispense drugs... If this was a real business and subsidized by government and insurance companies they would be out of business with the service they provide.. having a captive market is sadly the only reason they are in business... add 50 more average doctors and this office would close

May 27th, 2016
Amazing experience!
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenn and his staff for many years and find all of the staff to be very warm and responsive. Dr. Rosenn is very thorough and takes time to actually sit with me, explain my condition and answer my questions in a way I can actually understand!

March 11th, 2016
Office staff is miserable. Doctor very nice and appropriate. Such a shame

March 2nd, 2016
Dr Rosenn barely saw my child, We were told to make appointments with the nurses who basically distribute meds and take vitals. WHen I was having a huge problem with my child, the nurse accused my son of faking. In addition Dr. Rosenn misdiagnosed my children with a chronic tic. They both have PANDAS which is treated with antibiotics. He did not treat them properly.

October 12th, 2015
Incredibly unprofessional and inept front office staff
I don't understand how a doctor can be so unaware of how incredibly badly run his front office is. When you try calling, you are met with a recording. If you aren't, you can hear someone picking up the phone and hanging it up. If you manage to get through to an actual person, you are immediately put on hold. When you miraculously get to speak to a human, you are met with unprofessional attitudes from people who don't seem to know anything about where they work. If you make it through all these barriers and, somehow, get an appointment, you will be greeted by a woman who looks as if she has never smiled in her entire life. Then you will wait forever. Then you will have to hope your child actually gets the help she needs, which she most likely will not. If you need any sort of letter or evaluation from this unprofessional practice, you will be even more doomed. Save your sanity and take your child elsewhere.

June 10th, 2015
Horrible staff/doctor fine
I took my child to Dr Rosen's office 3 times. I have no issues with Dr Rosen himself, but dealing with his staff is a nightmare. First, no one ever picks up the phone when you call the office. Second, no one ever returns your voicemails. You have to call at least 4 times (on average) to speak to a human being. Third, the staff never takes care of any request in a timely manner. I had to call 4 different times to have medical records faxed to my child's school. It took the office 8 days before they faxed the records. The staff is very nasty. Lastly, the doctor's assistants/nurses that actually deal with the children are not the least bit patient. I would stay from this office.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Rosenn and his staff have been treating my children for the past 7 yrs.. They have always been professional in the care they give to my children. Not always do we see Dr. Rosenn personally on each visit...but when we are seen by his PA's and his nurses we get the same professional care. His front office staff has always been polite and friendly.

February 6th, 2015
Doesn't understand TIcs and OCD
Dr. Rosenn met with both of my children for tics and anxiety. Even after checking their titers for strep (which were high) he concluded that they had Tourette Syndrome when they actually had PANDAS/PANS which is treatable with antibiotics and other medications. He put them on clonidine for years and pawned us on to his nurses. I never saw the doctor again and my children did not improve. When my 10 yr old got very bad with strange behavior and increased tics after a virus I knew something was very wrong. I made and appt with the Dr but again was pawned off onto the nurse. She took notes, examined my son and then the dr came in. By that time my son was freaking out and in the waiting room. What did the dr do? He prescribed another psych drug. No thank you. I did my own research and found out he had PANDAS/PANS all along. My son's condition is now chronic. I wish I knew at the time we first saw Dr Rosenn that he had PANDAS and he would have been much better off.

January 29th, 2015
Great Doc!
Being rookie parents with our first newborn, we had questions regarding our daughters reactions. We were referred to Dr Rosen by our Pediatrician. He and his staff were wonderful; caring, understanding and thorough. Thank goodness our daughter is fine but I have to say Dr. Rosen was a pleasure to deal with. He was very thorough, gave great explanations and left no stone unturned. After the first appointment, we knew he had our daughters best interest in mind and thats all we could ask for. By the last appt, we walked out of there knowing our daughter was perfect. A+ in our book.

October 6th, 2014
Pediatricians, Neurologist
Dr. Rosenn has been taking care of our son for 8 years. His assistance in obtaining the proper therapies/services to enhance our son's development has extended far outside the office visits. He has taken the time to advocate for our child by writing letters, filling-out applications and speaking to different agencies on behalf of our child. Office visits are usually on-time and the doctor takes time to answer or discuss any questions or concerns we may have. Dr. Rosenn "knows" our son. His questions are not only about our son's medical needs/conditions, but about recent events and happenings. He takes the time to help us feel more than like the parents of a patient. Under his care, we have seen our child make great progress and look forward to many future successes. Dr. Rosenn has made himself available outside of office hours by providing an emergency mobile phone number, which he answers personally. We are confident that Dr. Rosenn has nothing but the wellness of our son in mind, and that he truly cares about his patients. We have and would again recommend Dr. Rosenn for your child's neurological care.

February 9th, 2014
Would Not recommend
Not all but many of the non medical staff are lazy and act as though you are keeping them from something when you try to speak to them. They have a huge TV in the waiting room, which would be good except that they have been playing the same movie (on DVD) for the past 5 months and when it ends it starts over again, apparently, they are too cheap to hook it up to cable TV or don't own another DVD? My pharmacy had to speak with them to work on getting a PA for an RX and the pharmacist told me they were very rude and yelled at her. I am in the process of looking for another doctor.