A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Schultz, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Schultz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Clinical Research
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg A Schultz MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Greg Schultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Greg Schultz practices Surgery near Brookings, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Ortonville, MN.
See Brookings Surgeons.