A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Schultz, Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Schultz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Clinical Research
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schultz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ortonville Area Health Services
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Alan Schultz MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg A. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Greg Schultz has 11 office locations.
Dr. Greg Schultz practices Surgery near Brookings, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Ortonville, MN.
See Brookings Surgeons.