A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schumacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Schumacher practice?
Dr. Gregory Schumacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.