A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Schumacher, Sports Medicine, Ligament Reconstruction, Arthroscopy of the Knee, Shoulder and Hip Specialist is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumacher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schumacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schumacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L. Schumacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schumacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Schumacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.