A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Sharon, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Sharon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Edward Sharon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Greg E. Sharon practice?
- Dr. Greg Sharon has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Sharon practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Allergists and Bloomingdale Internists.