A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Sharon, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharon
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Sharon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Edward Sharon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Greg E. Sharon practice?
- Dr. Greg Sharon has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Sharon practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Allergists and Bloomingdale Internists.