Dr. Greg Sharon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Sharon?

January 31st, 2016

The office staff has been there to answer questions when ever I needed. And the doctor's are second to none.

December 21st, 2014

Dr Sharon is the best! He gets it & knows what's ailing you & treats it. He's very funny too & makes you laugh!

January 16th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Sharon is very smart and caring. I'm not sure what happened when the other reviewer came here but I experienced nothing like that. Everyone was very kind and helpful. The hardest part is finding an appointment with Dr. Sharon since he books up so fast. But they have a Nurse Practitioner on staff now who is also very knowledgeable, and I can still get a same day appointments with her if we are sick. A++ I won't get anywhere else and I recommend them to EVERYONE!

September 15th, 2013

Once good and smart, now consdescending and just mean

I used to see Dr. Sharon 10 years ago and was always impressed with his knowledge and ability to see things other doctors didn't. Moved back to the area and went to see him again and it's like another doctor. He's still smart but now he makes sure you know it and treats you like an idiot. He even makes fun of people's deformities, often using the phrase "stinks to be you" (but substitutes another s***s word for stinks). And his office staff is rude, making it seem like it's your honor that they do little things like make appointments. And one of the nurses is TOTALLY incompetent, not taking down a medication I'm on because "it's too hard to spell -- you'll just have to tell him". VERY DISAPPOINTING.

June 8th, 2011

Kris

The doctor was funny and kind. He was able to help me understand why I was sick and how I got sick. He made it comfortable to ask stupid questions and addressed the whole me, not just my illness.

May 15th, 2011

Great Service and Treatment

I have very bad allergies, asthma and eczema. I learned a lot of new information and Dr. Sharon was very patient with my questions. The staff was plea ...

January 21st, 2009

Love Dr. Sharon

Dr. Sharon he is VERY smart and strieght to the point. If you want a doctor who beats around the bush don't come see him. I recommend him to everyone.

August 13th, 2008

I was intimidated by him at first, but really like him now. He's an incredibly smart man who cares about his patients.

December 15th, 2016