Dr. Greg E Stephens DO is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Stephens is Excellent. Dr. Stephens has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Greg Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Greg E. Stephens practice?
Dr. Greg Stephens practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, MI.
See Garden City Otolaryngologists and Garden City Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Stephens, Dr. Gregorio Stephens, Dr. Gregory Stephens