A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Strayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Strayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Strayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strayer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan