A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Strayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Strayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Strayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strayer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Lind Strayer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Greg L. Strayer practice?
- Dr. Greg Strayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Greg Strayer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.