Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

North Wrigley
Healthcare Partners Medical Group
2699 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806
562-426-6333
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor!  |  show details
by Freddie on Mar 27th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Strayer for over 20 years. He has shown nothing but the best interest in my health. He has the best bed side manners of any physician I've seen over the years, very compassionate, easy to talk to and in no rush to escape from the room. Hope he doesn't retire soon as I will be loss!

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I have been an patient of Dr. Strayer for 6 years or more my partner and I really like him and his staff. I find them professional and caring.I was on vacation in Virgina 2 years ago and lost my medication, I called the office and Doctor called me back and had the CVS in virgin refill my medication.Just a side note about people, if you treat people with respect and kindness that is how you will be treated. So to sum it all up Dr. Strayer and is staff are the greatest...Tom M.

|  Bring a tent!  |  show details
by Lew Gordon on Jun 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Strayer for over 15 years. I hopefully had something to do with his assistant being terminated (Debbie) a few years ago. The worst. Love Greg, however, way, way too slow. He needs to be much more promt in seeing his patients. We are paying for his time, not visa versa.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

Difficult to contact Dr Strayer by telephone for follow up questions on medications and changes in health status. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 telephone calls leaving mesages and often a week or more to get to speak with him about the instruction he provides for my care.