inactive

Greg L Strayer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 27th, 2014
Best Doctor!
I've been a patient of Dr. Strayer for over 20 years. He has shown nothing but the best interest in my health. He has the best bed side manners of any physician I've seen over the years, very compassionate, easy to talk to and in no rush to escape from the room. Hope he doesn't retire soon as I will be loss!

June 30th, 2010
Bring a tent!
I have been seeing Dr. Strayer for over 15 years. I hopefully had something to do with his assistant being terminated (Debbie) a few years ago. The worst. Love Greg, however, way, way too slow. He needs to be much more promt in seeing his patients. We are paying for his time, not visa versa.

June 23rd, 2009
Difficult to contact Dr Strayer by telephone for follow up questions on medications and changes in health status. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 telephone calls leaving mesages and often a week or more to get to speak with him about the instruction he provides for my care.