Dr. Greg Taylor DO Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 12 reviews

November 7th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
I have been seeing him 12+ yrs. He has always made me feel comfortable and was always honest and upfront. He by far is the best.

November 10th, 2014
Extremely Satisfied
Dr. Taylor came highly recommended by my former family physician due to his early retirement. If he recognizes that a specialist is needed is no problem getting a referral. I have been extremely satisfied with his manner and expertise. I love the patient portal. Dr. Taylor gets back to you quickly when sending a concern.

September 24th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr taylor is a great doctor, he is very easy to talk to ,cares about his patients ,take the time to listen to his patients and he will explain situations to his patients. I don't think they make many doctors like him any more. I feel very good to have him as my doctor.

February 13th, 2013
Very kind and compassionate
If you are looking for a doctor that will really listen to you and take his time with you, Dr. Taylor is the doctor for you. Your appointment may take a bit longer, but that is because he spends the time to really listen to his patients. He has even called me. That is something a doctor hasn't done for me in a very long time. The only reason that I have not given him a four star rating is that I have had several problems with getting prescriptions refilled in a timely manner. Hopefully, we have worked those out, and I can do another review down the road with four stars!

October 25th, 2012
Dr. Taylor is a awesome Dr. that is there for his patients when they need him. Due to a move I had to switch Drs. he called me due to a Dr. sending him a report that was suppose to go to another office. He made sure that I knew what had happened and even asked how I was doing now. Truely one of the best Drs. to have, when I went to him he sent me to the top Drs. to get medical records. I would recommend him to anyone I knew. Thanks Doc for your compassion and level of care.

August 18th, 2012
I'm gonna miss Doc
Doc has been my doc for 6 years. He was gone for over a year and came back. Now I am moving. Doc T diagnosed me when all others failed and got me to the right specialist. Always attentive, articulates diagnosis and great b/s mannor. I will truely miss him. mm

June 24th, 2010
The man
Wouldn't see anyone else quick and to the point.

June 14th, 2010
Dr Taylor is super. I have already referred friends to him.

October 24th, 2009
THE BEST DOCTOR
I have dealt with some of the most world renowned doctors, especially at Univ. of Penn who were wonderful, and I can say without a doubt that Dr. Taylor will be known as one of the best doctors in NJ, and that come from my vast knowledge of dealing with doctors with family members, etc. He is not only knowledgeable, he truly cares, and goes over and beyond what is even expected after seeing him.I was so fortunate in finding him after living at the shore area. I am so impressed by him, I would recommend him to anyone I know. THERE AREN'T MANY DOCTOR'S LIKE HIM ANYMORE - A TRUE HUMANITARIAN!!

July 29th, 2009
Dr Taylor
Dr Taylor is a very caring doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would reccomend him to anyone! Actually, I have. He is through and listens. He isn't afraid to send you for testing to rule out things or make sure he knows exactly. Dr Taylor is a 5 star doctor!

June 11th, 2009
Dr. Taylor is my family doctor. I have known him since high school. He is professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I have been a patient for the past few years and have the utmost trust in his care. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a reliable and caring physician.

May 30th, 2009
My mother and I are patients of Dr Taylor.He is kind and very caring.Always returns your phone calls.If you need him for anything that is never a promblem.Dr Taylor was born to be a doctor he's the BEST.