Overall Review

no change

February 12th, 2016
I had 3 pregnancies, and 2 deliveries with Dr Towsley (one was sadly a miscarriage) . I was always very happy with the service that Dr Towsley had provided. My employer offers routine healthcare, free of charge, so after my deliveries, I had my annual paps there. My last one came back abnormal, and I have many concerning symptoms. My son is only 2 years old, so my final appointment with Dr Towsley was only 2 years ago. Recent FACOG guidelines recommend a new pap every 2/3 years now. When I called to make a follow up appointment, I was told I would have to be treated as a new patient, and could not get in for a minimum of 4 months from now. The receptionist was not very kind, especially since my symptoms are so concerning. I have recommended this office to quite a few people having babies, but I will no longer be recommending this office.

September 11th, 2013
Would recommend to anyone. Second pregnancy, first one was with another doc and the experience was terrible. Dr. Towsley was kind, understanding and obviously well educated. Always had a smile on his face and seemed generally concerned for the well being of the patient. Questions were always answered and never felt rushed. The wait time was not great but it's an OB office! : )

November 29th, 2012
He's a very caring OB/GYN. I trust him with my reproductive health 95%. I'd say 100% but...I think he pushes Cesarean births too much and he won't entertain the idea of a VBAC. He thinks it's too risky, yet thinks major surgery is a perfectly fine option. Well, he IS a surgeon by trade, and a good one.

August 3rd, 2011
Love him!
Dr. Towsley delivered my son Ethan almost 7 years ago and I can't wait for him to deliver my next child!

October 12th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Towsley is an excellent doctor. Plain and simple. I have been a patient of his for years. He delivered both my children and I ALWAYS feel well taken care of in his care. Wonderful doctor!

July 1st, 2009
Greg Towsley is the BEST!
I am one of Dr. T's original OB/GYN patients and I am very proud to say that I have referred many friends and family members to him. Dr. Towsley is the BEST!