Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 12th, 2016

I had 3 pregnancies, and 2 deliveries with Dr Towsley (one was sadly a miscarriage) . I was always very happy with the service that Dr Towsley had provided. My employer offers routine healthcare, free of charge, so after my deliveries, I had my annual paps there. My last one came back abnormal, and I have many concerning symptoms. My son is only 2 years old, so my final appointment with Dr Towsley was only 2 years ago. Recent FACOG guidelines recommend a new pap every 2/3 years now. When I called to make a follow up appointment, I was told I would have to be treated as a new patient, and could not get in for a minimum of 4 months from now. The receptionist was not very kind, especially since my symptoms are so concerning. I have recommended this office to quite a few people having babies, but I will no longer be recommending this office.

Sep 11th, 2013

Would recommend to anyone. Second pregnancy, first one was with another doc and the experience was terrible. Dr. Towsley was kind, understanding and obviously well educated. Always had a smile on his face and seemed generally concerned for the well being of the patient. Questions were always answered and never felt rushed. The wait time was not great but it's an OB office! : )

Nov 29th, 2012

He's a very caring OB/GYN. I trust him with my reproductive health 95%. I'd say 100% but...I think he pushes Cesarean births too much and he won't entertain the idea of a VBAC. He thinks it's too risky, yet thinks major surgery is a perfectly fine option. Well, he IS a surgeon by trade, and a good one.

Love him! show details Love him!
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Towsley delivered my son Ethan almost 7 years ago and I can't wait for him to deliver my next child!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Towsley is an excellent doctor. Plain and simple. I have been a patient of his for years. He delivered both my children and I ALWAYS feel well taken care of in his care. Wonderful doctor!

Greg Towsley is the BEST! show details Greg Towsley is the BEST!
by Lori on Jul 1st, 2009

I am one of Dr. T's original OB/GYN patients and I am very proud to say that I have referred many friends and family members to him. Dr. Towsley is the BEST!