Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 11th, 2013

Would recommend to anyone. Second pregnancy, first one was with another doc and the experience was terrible. Dr. Towsley was kind, understanding and obviously well educated. Always had a smile on his face and seemed generally concerned for the well being of the patient. Questions were always answered and never felt rushed. The wait time was not great but it's an OB office! : )

Mar 6th, 2013

I love this man! Even after he stopped taking my ins, i paid cash just to be taken care of by him. And when my daughter was born 8 years ago, he visited me in my hospital room the next day before his flight to Greece. No better, caring doctor!!!

Nov 29th, 2012

He's a very caring OB/GYN. I trust him with my reproductive health 95%. I'd say 100% but...I think he pushes Cesarean births too much and he won't entertain the idea of a VBAC. He thinks it's too risky, yet thinks major surgery is a perfectly fine option. Well, he IS a surgeon by trade, and a good one.

Love him! show details Love him!
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Towsley delivered my son Ethan almost 7 years ago and I can't wait for him to deliver my next child!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Towsley is an excellent doctor. Plain and simple. I have been a patient of his for years. He delivered both my children and I ALWAYS feel well taken care of in his care. Wonderful doctor!

Greg Towsley is the BEST! show details Greg Towsley is the BEST!
by Lori on Jul 1st, 2009

I am one of Dr. T's original OB/GYN patients and I am very proud to say that I have referred many friends and family members to him. Dr. Towsley is the BEST!