A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Watchmaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Watchmaker, Hand Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Watchmaker graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watchmaker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Peter Watchmaker MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Greg P. Watchmaker practice?
- Dr. Greg Watchmaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Watchmaker practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Mequon, WI.
See Mequon Orthopedic Surgeons and Mequon Surgeons.