Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greg Watchmaker
Dr. Greg Watchmaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Watchmaker is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Francis, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Joseph Campus. Dr. Watchmaker has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Greg Watchmaker has the following 4 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Greg Watchmaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.
Dr. Theresa Quinn
Mequon, WI 0.08 mi24
Dr. David Becker
Mequon, WI 0.20 mi44
Dr. Todd Swenson
Mequon, WI 0.20 mi27