A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Westmoreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Westmoreland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Westmoreland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westmoreland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westmoreland has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Austin Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Louis Westmoreland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg L. Westmoreland practice?
- Dr. Greg Westmoreland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Greg Westmoreland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.