A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Westmoreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Westmoreland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westmoreland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westmoreland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Westmoreland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Westmoreland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westmoreland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- South Austin Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Louis Westmoreland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg L. Westmoreland practice?
- Dr. Greg Westmoreland has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Westmoreland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.