A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Womack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Womack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Womack has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Womack MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Greg Womack practice?
- Dr. Greg Womack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Greg Womack practices Urology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Waukesha Urologists.