Dr. Greg Zarelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greg Zarelli?

October 1st, 2014

Disappointing

I had an awfull experience with this doctor. I saw him for awhile. He often had a mocking attitude when I described my symptoms, was rude and yelled a ...

December 30th, 2013

Dr. Zarelli can be kind but he is also moody. He was rude to me more than once and one time yelled at me during our last appointment. I will not return to see him.

November 13th, 2010

Dr. Zarelli is terrific

He's a good listener, gives the patient (me in this case) as much time and information as needed/wanted/asked for. I would see him and again and recommend him without reservation .

November 11th, 2009

No Professional Manner

I didn't know when they ask you to show up early that meant 30 minutes. The parking lot was a mess and check in had a long line. When I finally was admitted into the doctors office. Instead of Dr. Zarelli having a professional bone in his body; he began to verbally attack me because I didn't know certain medical history about my parents. Well, unfortunatly I was not raised by my mother and my father has a long history of drug use. Their medical history is a little out of my awareness and that was not acceptible to Dr. Zarelli. He became outraged because I admitted I didn't know what a real "treamor" was and said I was being difficult and he could not work with me and the appointment was cancelled. He than proceeded to tell the nurse that I was hystarical and he couldn't work with me. OF COURSE I was hystarical. He just freaked out on me, because I didn't know if my parents had treamors! This was all in a matter of five minutes. I advise all. If you have to see this doctor take someone with you! witnesses can make all the difference. I am sure if my husband would have been with me, Dr. Zarelli wouldn't have been as comfortable with treating me like that. Unfortunate, but true.

December 6th, 2014