Overall Review

May 18th, 2016
My husband has gone to Dr. Blackner for several years, and I cannot figure out why since he just tells my husband that he has some kind of allergy and does nothing. My husband has had a continual discharge in his sinus for over 4 years and spits up thick mucus. I can't figure why he is not referred to a throat specialist. Apparently, my husband is passive and thinks things will get better. I know I have not gone to see Dr. Blackner myself but I just want his office to know that perhaps sometimes they need to counsel their passive patients. My husband is miserable, perhaps he is scared, I just don't know. What I do know is that his condition has not changed in 4 years and going to Dr. Blackner has not help him. I am trying to get him to find another doctor...at least that could be the correct direction at this point.

August 30th, 2015
Dr. Blackner is a knowledgeable, thorough, caring doctor, he has been our family doctor since 1977.

October 28th, 2013
Amazing Doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Blackner since I was about 11. Dr. Blackner is professional and very intelligent. I always have a million questions when I go in for an office visit and he always answers them and explains everything in detail so that I understand. I always feel like I am getting the best medical care possible when I go in to him. I took my daughter in to see him when she split her forehead open (instead of waiting at the hospital for hours) and he stitched her up and set up a follow up. My entire family goes to him and I even referred my husbands family who are going to him now...everyone thinks he is an amazing doctor. He even speaks some Spanish!