A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregary Marhefka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregary Marhefka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marhefka
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marhefka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregary Marhefka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marhefka graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marhefka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregary D Marhefka MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregary D. Marhefka practice?
- Dr. Gregary Marhefka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregary Marhefka practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.