Dr. Gregg Arthur Miller MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, Psychiatry, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Miller practice?
Dr. Gregg Miller practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, Psychiatry, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists, Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Urgent Care Centers, Brooklyn Nephrologists, and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.