A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Miller practice?
Dr. Gregg Miller practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Nephrologists.