A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Anigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Anigian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Anigian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anigian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anigian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Michael Anigian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Anigian practice?
- Dr. Gregg Anigian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Anigian practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.