A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Arena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Arena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Arena, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arena graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Arena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Reg Med Ctr, Corbin, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Keith Arena MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Arena practice?
- Dr. Gregg Arena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Arena practices Anesthesiology near Ruston, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY.
See Ruston Anesthesiologists.