A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Bannett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Bannett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bannett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bannett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Bannett, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bannett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Allen Bannett DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Bannett practice?
- Dr. Gregg Bannett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Bannett practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.