A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Bannett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Bannett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bannett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bannett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Bannett, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bannett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Allen Bannett DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Bannett practice?
- Dr. Gregg Bannett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Bannett practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.