A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Bassett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Bassett, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Bassett MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Bassett practice?
- Dr. Gregg Bassett has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Bassett practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.