A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Bassett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Bassett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Evan Bassett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregg E. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Gregg Bassett has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Bassett practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.