Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg Bauer
Dr. Gregg Bauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with other offices in Marietta, GA and Marietta, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bauer is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth and Wellstar Cobb Hospital. Dr. Bauer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg Bauer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gregg Bauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Vincent Scott
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Marietta, GA 0 mi35
Dr. Vonda Klein
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Marietta, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Elizabeth Street
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Marietta, GA 0.07 mi32