A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Berdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Berdy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berdy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berdy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Berdy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdy graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berdy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Jonathan Berdy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg J. Berdy practice?
- Dr. Gregg Berdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Berdy practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.