A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Berdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Berdy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berdy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berdy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Berdy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdy graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berdy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Jonathan Berdy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg J. Berdy practice?
- Dr. Gregg Berdy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Berdy practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.