Learn more about Dr. Gregg Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Brodsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brodsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Brodsky MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Gregg Brodsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Brodsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Gastroenterologists.