Learn more about Dr. Gregg Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Brodsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brodsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Brodsky MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Gregg Brodsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Brodsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Gastroenterologists.