A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Brodsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Brodsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brodsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Brodsky MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Gregg Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Brodsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Gastroenterologists.