A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Kevin Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Carr practice?
- Dr. Gregg Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons and Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.