A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Kevin Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Carr practice?
- Dr. Gregg Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons and Birmingham Sports Medicine Doctors.