A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Birmingham Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg K. Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg K. Carr practice?
- Dr. Gregg Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.