A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Cavaliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Cavaliere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavaliere
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavaliere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavaliere graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavaliere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Cavaliere MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Cavaliere practice?
- Dr. Gregg Cavaliere has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.