A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Cavaliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Cavaliere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavaliere graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cavaliere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Cavaliere MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Cavaliere practice?
- Dr. Gregg Cavaliere has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Cavaliere practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.