Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg Clifford
Dr. Gregg Clifford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Clifford is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital. Dr. Clifford has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg Clifford has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregg Clifford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Charles Lisner
Norfolk, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Jon Grammes
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi11