Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregg Cohan
Dr. Gregg Cohan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Lemont, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cohan is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Silver Cross Hospital and Provena St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregg Cohan has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregg Cohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. James Williams Jr
Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Orange, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Edward Nelson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Javier Longoria
Internal Medicine, Residency
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7