Learn more about Dr. Gregg Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Cohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Cohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Cohan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg R Cohan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregg R. Cohan practice?
- Dr. Gregg Cohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Cohan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Internists and Joliet Pulmonologists.