A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Coup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Coup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coup
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Coup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coup graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coup has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Alan Coup MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Coup practice?
- Dr. Gregg Coup has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregg Coup practices Family Medicine near Merriam, KS.