Dr. Gregg Coup MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 16th, 2017
You let the best DR. There go.
Dr. Coup has left your facility. I hope you know this man changed my life. Not only did you let the best DR there go you put all his patients lives in jeopardy. Thank god he referred me to specialist bc you have let us go as well. Nobody seems to care where your facility has left us health wise. When I found Dr Coup he got me off 15 medications and im down to 2 with his guidance. Where ever he is I want to thank him for the few years of PROPER HELP I recieved bc im sure nit recieving it now.

February 18th, 2016
I have taken my teen daughter, son, and my husband all for different reasons from head injury to regular checkups. Everyone likes him and feels he cares about each person.

October 6th, 2015
May be good doctor, but support staff doesn't follow up!
This is my husbands dr. Although he likes the dr, his nurses and support staff DO NOT return phone calls. My husband went in three weeks ago for a physical. They still haven't called with his lab results. I have called and left messages and so Has my husband, but they don't see it as important to return calls or get back with their patients despite the numerous voicemails we left them. Very very unprofessional staff! Go else where if you want to get any answers.

January 5th, 2015
Very personable, caring, listens to the patient, never rushed, advises best course of action

September 5th, 2014
Very comfortable. Did not make me feel rushed at all.

August 7th, 2014
My family and I moved to Kansas from the UK and Dr Coup was the first doctor we chose, we are so pleased we did. In our opinion Dr Coup is a friendly, chatty doctor who is incredibly thorough with his diagnosis . We go home feeling like we have received the best care we could have.

October 3rd, 2008
Great Clinic
Konza Prairie Community Health Center is unique because it is a medical and dental clinic that serves the un-insured, low income as well as everyone else. The dental clinic also takes Kansas Medicaid (Childrens' Mercy, Uni-Care). This community is very lucky to have them here.