A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Cregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Cregan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Cregan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cregan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cregan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Edward Cregan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregg E. Cregan practice?
- Dr. Gregg Cregan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Cregan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jefferson, NC.
See Jefferson Surgeons.