Learn more about Dr. Gregg Cregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Cregan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cregan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cregan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Cregan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cregan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cregan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Edward Cregan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregg E. Cregan practice?
- Dr. Gregg Cregan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Cregan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons and Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.