Dr. Gregg Dickerson, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  57 year old, prostrate cancer patient  |  show details
by Matt Teahan on Dec 5th, 2014

No surprises. Had 5 sessions, 1/2 hr. each session, no pain, minimal side effects. I think prostrate cancer patients should look at this as their #1 option.

|  show details
by Norman H R on Oct 23rd, 2013

My daughters and I were pretty fearful after receiving the diagnosis from our Primary Care provider. They said they could do nothing for my lung cancer. We met with Dr. Dickerson and he gave us such positive attention and we felt hopeful so we knew we had come to the right doctor. Dr. Dickerson made a plan for my treatment, he answered all our questions , he included my daughters in my consultations and made them feel as though they were an important part of my recovery. The office staff is so professional , warm and ,kind. We are so glad we found Dr. Dickerson .

|  Advanced prostate cancer  |  show details
by Gerard Turner on Jun 18th, 2013

Assuring me that this treatment was the right choice and would be a good outcome. All staff was very professional,and positive. Yes I would tell anyone who needed cancer care to talk with Dickerson before making other choices.

|  CyberKnife Treatments for Prostate Cancer  |  show details
by Charles M on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Dickerson is very personable and very professional. I liked the way he explained the treatments in understandable lay terms. I will highly recommend him to anyone requiring treatments. His personality and professionalism is second to none.

|  show details
by Don Kern on Apr 1st, 2013

|  Excellent care.  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

I had an excellent experience,from the very first phone call for an appointment to the last visit. The entire process was positive. I highly recommend Dr. Gregg Dickerson.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Dickerson treated my wife after she was diagnosed with lung cancer here in Saint Charles, Mo. He was very gentle and compassionate with her and I will never forget him for that. When in the treatment room or his office afterward, he made you feel like you were the ONLY person he was treating. If I were to be diagnosed with something similar, I can only pray to be in the care of someone as excellent as he! Saint Charles' loss is Colorado's gain!!