by David on Apr 8th, 2015

Excellent doc, thorough but with a sense of humor as well.

Prostate show details Prostate
by Randy J. Goscha on Dec 29th, 2014

Impressive individual and organization ,people,technology and caring of my time spent. Timely, ETC....... Highly recommend before your decision is made.

57 year old, prostrate cancer patient show details 57 year old, prostrate cancer patient
by Matt Teahan on Dec 5th, 2014

No surprises. Had 5 sessions, 1/2 hr. each session, no pain, minimal side effects. I think prostrate cancer patients should look at this as their #1 option.

by Norman H R on Oct 23rd, 2013

My daughters and I were pretty fearful after receiving the diagnosis from our Primary Care provider. They said they could do nothing for my lung cancer. We met with Dr. Dickerson and he gave us such positive attention and we felt hopeful so we knew we had come to the right doctor. Dr. Dickerson made a plan for my treatment, he answered all our questions , he included my daughters in my consultations and made them feel as though they were an important part of my recovery. The office staff is so professional , warm and ,kind. We are so glad we found Dr. Dickerson .

Advanced prostate cancer show details Advanced prostate cancer
by Gerard Turner on Jun 18th, 2013

Assuring me that this treatment was the right choice and would be a good outcome. All staff was very professional,and positive. Yes I would tell anyone who needed cancer care to talk with Dickerson before making other choices.

CyberKnife Treatments for Prostate Cancer show details CyberKnife Treatments for Prostate Cancer
by Charles M on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Dickerson is very personable and very professional. I liked the way he explained the treatments in understandable lay terms. I will highly recommend him to anyone requiring treatments. His personality and professionalism is second to none.

Excellent care. show details Excellent care.
Sep 7th, 2012

I had an excellent experience,from the very first phone call for an appointment to the last visit. The entire process was positive. I highly recommend Dr. Gregg Dickerson.