A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Drabek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Drabek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Drabek, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Drabek graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Drabek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hills General Hosp, Deadwood, Sd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg A Drabek FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Drabek practice?
- Dr. Gregg Drabek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Drabek practices Surgery near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Papillion Surgeons.