Learn more about Dr. Gregg Drabek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Drabek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drabek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drabek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Drabek, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Drabek graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Drabek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hills General Hosp, Deadwood, Sd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg A Drabek FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Drabek practice?
- Dr. Gregg Drabek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Drabek practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Surgeons.