A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Fasulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Fasulo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasulo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fasulo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Fasulo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasulo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fasulo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg J Fasulo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg J. Fasulo practice?
- Dr. Gregg Fasulo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Fasulo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.