A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Fenske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Fenske is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenske
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fenske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Fenske, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenske graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fenske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Richard Fenske MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg R. Fenske practice?
- Dr. Gregg Fenske has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Fenske practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Primary Care Doctors.