A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Fenske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Fenske is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Fenske, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenske graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fenske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Richard Fenske MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg R. Fenske practice?
- Dr. Gregg Fenske has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Fenske practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.