A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Fortino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Fortino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortino
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fortino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Fortino, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortino graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fortino has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg L Fortino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Fortino practice?
- Dr. Gregg Fortino has 13 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Fortino practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.