A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Fortino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Fortino, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortino graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fortino has 26 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Louis Fortino FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Fortino practice?
- Dr. Gregg Fortino has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Fortino practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.