Dr. Gregg Gladhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Gladhart?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Gladhart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff

November 3rd, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Gladhart to anyone!!! First it took 5 months to get a new patient physical appt. When the day finally arrived I waited over an hour to be seen by the doctor and not once did any of his staff inform me he was running late or check in on me while I waited. When Dr. Gladhart came in he didn't apologize for making me wait or offer a reason at all but I assure you if I had come in late I would have been rescheduled. What a waist of time and money!this doctors idea of an annual physical was checking my ears nose and throat, asked a few questions and sent me on my way. NO EKG, PFT test, or prostate exam he didn't check my reflexes he didn't even have me undress. I would warn anyone looking for a doctor stay away from Dr. Gladhart!!!

April 2nd, 2015

He is dismissive, arrogant, pious and HE DOES NOT LISTEN! I won't be going back.

March 13th, 2015

would have been perfect scores if front office staff was nicer, they always seem to be in grumpy moods

Front office staff sucks! Rude on the phone and long wait time! Nursing staff is very pleasant, David and Alexis are both very sweet and David goes out of his way to get things done for you no matter what. Dr. Gladhart is a good Doctor and spends plenty of time with you, but the wait to get seen because of that is long. He is very thorough, but I feel he is better suited towards older patients as he is way to conservative!

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Gladhart didn't listen to me. I told him I wouldn't use an inhaler for my asthma as they didn't work. He ordered the medication for me anyway and I had to pay for it. I called the office and left a message to call me but 2 days later, they still hadn't called so I changed doctors.

January 21st, 2015

If you need a doctor who has courteous, helpful staff and more importantly, one who understands that his patients’ time is as important as his own, keep on looking

It took me a few calls to actually make an appointment. I called twice and heard the woman who answered say "what is WRONG with these phones!?" - i kept saying hello and was getting hung up on (apparently she couldn't hear ME and didn't even consider that I could hear her... I called back and said "please don't hang up! i'm trying to make an appointment - hello hello and she finally answered. I made the appointment early in the morning in an attempt to see Dr. Gladhardt on time and move on to my other scheduled appointments. It made sense to me that the earlier in the day the appointment was, the better chance of getting in and out on time. My apt was at 9:00 and it took over an hour to get into the exam room. I asked your staff how much longer a few times because, again, I had other commitments (conference calls with my customers, I'm a Sr. Advisor for a technology company) At 40 minutes past the appointment time, I asked your staff (don’t recall which one but they were all listening to my question) whether they could pull up the latest lab report and help by filling in the form I brought, or maybe print out the 2 page lab report and give to me and I would do it while I was waiting. This was the annual form you fill out that lists your“numbers” to qualify for additional benefits. Lots of employers use them to perk their employees for being proactive in their healthcare. She took the form and handed it back and said “he has to sign it anyway”, so I asked if she’d just print the lab report so I could fill it out and have it ready for you. The woman said “the printer is down”. I asked again when I was in the exam room waiting (after waiting in the waiting room for almost an hour past my appointment time of 9:00) and she said “the printer is still down”. There must have been multiple printers because a few minutes later she came into the exam room and gave me a receipt for the co-pay (although I had my email entered into their little intake machine and clicked the email option as I always do) – why do you suppose was the reason I could not get the lab report? They called me a month or so earlier on the phone and ran through some numbers and made an appointment, I had a few numbers written down on a post-it but not all, so I knew they were either reading from the screen or a printout. Why do you think my asking for this help was such an issue for them? Why do you supposed that this 5 minute helpful task couldn’t be accomplished in the hour and 15 minutes I was there? I felt as though regardless of what I needed, I was not going to get it from her. After about another 10 minutes, I left the exam without being seen and Dr. Gladhardt was just leaving the prior patient, I showed him the form and said I had to reschedule because I couldn't wait any longer and he initialed it in the signature line and then asked the woman to fill in the numbers from my lab report. I realize his staff are his employees and not mine, but the blatant disregard for a simple request, then to hear him ask them the same thing… Last year, same form, different staff, very helpful, smooth as can be (she even uploaded the form FOR ME instead of filling it out and giving me the paper copy back – wow!) but for some reason, it was too much to ask of the staff he has now and my intent was to transfer out to another doctor when lo and behold, a certified letter from "him" saying he wasn't “willing to be my doctor”. He beat me to the punch because I’m not willing to be his patient. I need a respectful doctor who has courteous, helpful staff and more importantly, one who understands that his patients’ time is as important as his own.

August 3rd, 2012

Avoid him at all costs!

This is a doctor I went to before at another practice that left that practice because he has supposedly had issues with his former partner. I decided to seek him out for my annual physical. I made an appointment after filling out his paperwork, which seemed rather over the line in some areas, and showed up for my appointment. I get there and they have no appointment for me in their system. The lady at the counter was rather rude to me and then told me that they would have to reschedule. Not so good as I drive a half hour to get there! Before he was not so bad a doctor, but now he has developed some severe cockiness in the way he is dealing with patients. He is defiantly part of the problem now, not part of the solution. It is sad though as I used to like him. Well off to find a new doctor! Wish me luck!

July 17th, 2012

Listens to the patient.

I would recommend this family physician. He and staff are caring and efficient. He listens and does not rush you through the appointment.

September 8th, 2011

I called this morning, my husband and I are looking for a new Doctor, my husband has seen Dr Gladhart while he was at the Chino Valley Medical Center. We are having a very hard time locating a Doctor like Dr Gladhart, he seems to care about his patients. The person I spoke to seemed very annoyed with my call, she told me that she has never heard of my insurance provider, I felt like she could care less about the person that she was talking to. In my opinion people like this should not be allowed to speak to anyone. If that is the type of people you have working for you, Good luck!

April 14th, 2011

Should have stayed at the clinic

Rude staff. They only seem to be interested in co-pays. Does not listen well to the patient. Have to wait days for a call back, not hours.

March 24th, 2011

New office is great I see him when making an appointment not someone else Recommended adjustments in meds has worked

August 13th, 2010

Really Good Doctor and Facility

Have gone to this facility for several years now and all the doctors are great. The staff is very patient and understanding. Very through with tests, lab work and getting referrals if your insurance requests them.