Dr. Gregg Goldstrohm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Goldstrohm?

August 29th, 2017

Horrible

Horrible doctor, horrible staff, horrible experience. Go somewhere else, anywhere else - it could not be worse.

June 17th, 2017

Horrible

awful rude unprofessional from the doctor to every single staff person, go anywhere else

May 10th, 2016

the worst

March 24th, 2016

Horrible Doctor, horrible staff, rude and unprofessional.

February 4th, 2016

Dr. Goldstrohm is ok-doesn't spend much time or even look at the patient. I saw him 3 times, he never looked at me or my injury, just looked at the x-rays. The staff in this office is the worst I have ever seen - openly rude and discourteous. There are lots of good orthopedic doctors around. If you can, avoid this office!

July 22nd, 2015

Speedy no exam Dr

Very rude. Spent no time in office with me. Didn't examine me. When I left confused I found him drinking his coded and reading the newspaper. Glad that was more important than his patient.

January 24th, 2014

Would not recomend Dr. Goldstrohm to anyone!

Dr. and staff very rude. Does not spend any time to explain injury progress. He did not review x ray after a six week period, to tell me if my broken bones were healed or not. Did not even refer me to have PT. Will not go back!

September 30th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN for ANY REASON!! He is exceptionally rude and disrespectful! When contacted by my attorney for a report – he wanted paid an astronomically large amount of money for the report. Then he suggested that I have a TOTALLY UNNECESSARY procedure. When the attorney called to ask about the fee, since he was supposed to be my doctor, he said pay the fee or no report. When questioned about the procedure, he said it was to cover HIM not to indicate anything associated with my medical needs. When subpoenaed to give a deposition in the hearing he stated he didn’t know what was wrong with me, and he felt that I was not being for wright about my medical condition. The judge at the hearing – and it is documented – indicated that HE should not be trusted. If you go to this man – YOU ARE AT RISK!!! PLEASE get another referral.

April 28th, 2013

parent of 15 year old son

The PA at Med Express was more thorough and spent way more time with us. My son who is only 15 years old even said he did not like the Doctor. He spent approximately 2 minutes in the room with us. Said "yep its broke "didn't examine his arm. And sent the girl in to fit us for a cast. I would never recommend him

July 17th, 2012

rushed

December 7th, 2010

I had a good experience.

I would recommend Dr. Goldstrohm to anyone. I wasn't looking forward to treatment, but Dr. Goldstrohm did what he had to after telling me what t ...

September 15th, 2010

I had a more complete exam by the emergency room physician than Dr. Goldstrohm. Never did physical exam of appendage, just looked at xray, then ordered an MRI. No physical exam!