Surgeons
507 W Newton St
Ste 1
Greensburg, PA 15601
724-832-6490
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Would not recomend Dr. Goldstrohm to anyone!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. and staff very rude. Does not spend any time to explain injury progress. He did not review x ray after a six week period, to tell me if my broken bones were healed or not. Did not even refer me to have PT. Will not go back!

|  DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN  |  show details
by Disappointed in UPMC on Sep 30th, 2013

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN for ANY REASON!! He is exceptionally rude and disrespectful! When contacted by my attorney for a report – he wanted paid an astronomically large amount of money for the report. Then he suggested that I have a TOTALLY UNNECESSARY procedure. When the attorney called to ask about the fee, since he was supposed to be my doctor, he said pay the fee or no report. When questioned about the procedure, he said it was to cover HIM not to indicate anything associated with my medical needs. When subpoenaed to give a deposition in the hearing he stated he didn’t know what was wrong with me, and he felt that I was not being for wright about my medical condition. The judge at the hearing – and it is documented – indicated that HE should not be trusted. If you go to this man – YOU ARE AT RISK!!! PLEASE get another referral.

|  parent of 15 year old son  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2013

The PA at Med Express was more thorough and spent way more time with us. My son who is only 15 years old even said he did not like the Doctor. He spent approximately 2 minutes in the room with us. Said "yep its broke "didn't examine his arm. And sent the girl in to fit us for a cast. I would never recommend him

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

I had a more complete exam by the emergency room physician than Dr. Goldstrohm. Never did physical exam of appendage, just looked at xray, then ordered an MRI. No physical exam!

|  show details
by VannyG on May 24th, 2009

Excellent doctor skills, poor people skills, but that's with most doctors, isn't it?