A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Edward Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Gregg Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists.