A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg E. Gordon practice?
Dr. Gregg Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists.