Learn more about Dr. Gregg Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Gordon practice?
- Dr. Gregg Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Cambria Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Cambria Heights Ophthalmologists.