A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Govett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Govett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Govett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Grady Memorial Hospital Chickasha
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Govett graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Govett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Stanley Govett MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Gregg S. Govett practice?
- Dr. Gregg Govett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Govett practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Midwest City, OK and El Paso, TX.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists, Oklahoma City Surgeons, and Oklahoma City Allergists.