Dr. Gregg Hartman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Hartman?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Hartman is professional and warm and friendly. He provides good explanations and answers questions. I have never had to wait more than five minutes. Staff very nice as well.

Multiple Surgeries

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr Hartman did two surgeries on my knee and I am now needing to see a different ortho for appropriate treatment and possible knee replacement due to complications from the second surgery done by Dr. Hartman .

Patient for Many Years

Posted on May 20th, 2016

There's nothing to dislike, and everything to like about Dr. Hartman. His level of professionalism is outstanding. He is personable, not to mention an excellent surgeon, while being extremely thoughtful and thorough. Dr. Hartman has performed three surgeries on my right knee. Each and every surgery was virtually painless, healing time was short and pain following surgery was limited. Over the years, I re-injured the same knee twice which is the reason multiple surgeries were performed on the same limb. I would recommend Dr. Hartman without reservation or hesitation. Not only is he a fine experienced surgeon, but an excellent example of what a wonderful human being is. In my eyes, he's my hero. Thank you Dr. Hartman.

If it ain't easy, it ain't for Hartman.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Having been a patient for several years, a couple knee surgeries, a couple hand surgeries, I had a small fall that caused three vertebrae to get hairline fractures. Not a real big deal. But it caused more and more pain. The knee that had two surgeries was very painful. X-ray showed no cartilage. I brought my husband to the visit for the extra set of ears because I thought there was going to be a serious discussion. Instead, he told me to lose weight, spending about 15 minutes singing the praises of a low carb diet. I couldn't believe my ears. Then I asked what next? And he ushered us out of his office. I asked if I needed to make another appt. He said no. And that was that. To this day, I am furious. No referral, no truth, no kidding. I was really nice to this guy because I am really nice to my medical providers. This was outrageous and, as I think about it, likely against the California Medical Assn ethical code. hmmmmmmmmmm. People should be warned. Hartman is the cherry-picker of your nightmares. Find another doctor. I did. No thanks to him. Leave and run.

Management

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Hartman operated on my knee, my shoulder, hand, elbow and knee. All surgeries except knee had to be done twice. I had to pay each time he "went in", because "things were missed", I guess. Honestly resented having to pay for the repeats. The knee surgery went the best and my knee was fixed and had never hurt again. Very happy with those results. Just not the others.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

He did great work on my shoulder.

The dr. I think was less than interested after telling him I won't consider surgery. He mad me feel rushed & I had to wait for additional questions. Don't have a terrific feeling.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Doesn't care about the patients

Posted on July 17th, 2010

After 30 days of treatment still had no clue as to what the problem was. He has personal reasons not to prescribe any kind of pain relief but has no problem prescribing medications that will blow out your stomach. Try being in pain for 30 days and no relief in sight.Ended up in the emergency room.I'm starting over with another doctor and an MRI.

Posted on November 13th, 2017