Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Your Sight is Safe In His Hands show details Your Sight is Safe In His Hands
by Benjamin Cahall on Jan 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Heatley's for 18 years. I have congenital glaucoma and all I can say is due to his knowledge, care, and love (yes love from a doctor) I can still see today. No doubt there has been struggles, but he was there in the good and the bad and I would recommend him to anyone.

Genuine show details Genuine
by R Silva on Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Heatley is very down to earth. He has an awesome bedside manner and immediately makes you feel at ease. He put my worries to rest. I left his office comforted in the fact that he left no stone unturned. I highly recommend him!

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR show details OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Heatley performed cataract surgery for my 86-year-old mother. He is simply outstanding as a surgeon and as a warm, positive, caring doctor. She loves him.

Dr. Heatley is a great, caring ophthalmologist show details Dr. Heatley is a great, caring ophthalmologist
Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Heatley has cared for our son, David for more than 12 years. He has an excellent bedside manner and effectively communicates with children and their parents about complex issues of eye care. I would highly recommend Gregg to anyone who is dealing with complex glaucoma issues.