Dr. Gregg Heatley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Heatley?

February 8th, 2016

It was difficult that you have a rule if not seen in the past yr (we moved away for 4 1/2 yrs) so I was put in a que with an appointment 4 or 5 mths out upon our return back to Madison. Do you need more ophthalmologists or what?

January 20th, 2014

Your Sight is Safe In His Hands

I have been a patient of Dr. Heatley's for 18 years. I have congenital glaucoma and all I can say is due to his knowledge, care, and love (yes love from a doctor) I can still see today. No doubt there has been struggles, but he was there in the good and the bad and I would recommend him to anyone.

October 1st, 2010

Genuine

Dr. Heatley is very down to earth. He has an awesome bedside manner and immediately makes you feel at ease. He put my worries to rest. I left his office comforted in the fact that he left no stone unturned. I highly recommend him!

January 23rd, 2010

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

Dr. Heatley performed cataract surgery for my 86-year-old mother. He is simply outstanding as a surgeon and as a warm, positive, caring doctor. She loves him.

November 3rd, 2009

Dr. Heatley is a great, caring ophthalmologist

Dr. Heatley has cared for our son, David for more than 12 years. He has an excellent bedside manner and effectively communicates with children and their parents about complex issues of eye care. I would highly recommend Gregg to anyone who is dealing with complex glaucoma issues.

September 13th, 2014