A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Kesterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Kesterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesterson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kesterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg H D Kesterson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg H. Kesterson practice?
- Dr. Gregg Kesterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Kesterson practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.