A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Korbon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Korbon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbon graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Korbon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Allen Korbon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg A. Korbon practice?
- Dr. Gregg Korbon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Korbon practices Anesthesiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Anesthesiologists.