Learn more about Dr. Gregg Koval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Koval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Koval, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koval graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koval has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg Koval practice?
Dr. Gregg Koval practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.