A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Small has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg L Small MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Small practice?
- Dr. Gregg Small has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Small practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.