A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Lewis Smith MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregg L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gregg Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Smith practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.