A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Landis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Landis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg S Landis MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg S. Landis practice?
- Dr. Gregg Landis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Landis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.