Dr. Gregg Shawn Landis MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Landis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Landis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty), and Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg S. Landis practice?
Dr. Gregg Landis practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons, Flushing General Practitioners, and Flushing Radiologists.