A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Landis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Landis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg S Landis MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg S. Landis practice?
- Dr. Gregg Landis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregg Landis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.