A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Lanier, Cardiologist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanier
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Lanier, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lanier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg M Lanier FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Gregg Lanier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Lanier practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Putnam Valley Internists and Putnam Valley Cardiologists.