A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregg Lanier, Cardiologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregg Lanier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lanier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg M Lanier MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregg M. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Gregg Lanier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Lanier practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Putnam Valley Internists and Putnam Valley Cardiologists.